Sunday 25 September 2011

Poetry Contest

After reading hundreds of poems for a poetry contest, I decided to take what I thought were some classic stanzas and put them together into one new poem. All typos and lines that may be confusing are original and have not been changed one bit. Here it is:

I like your curtsey, it makes me flounder
Your love to me is like a sum without a remainder
you always be my motivation.
when am tantalizing
a!! babie you are
my every day agenda,
your love is so patience, it does not make
me agonizing

The moon can tell better of how I shine
I bring a bliss better than fine
A prodigal son, who was lost, carried away
by a western tide of baggy and anorexic jeans.

Consumed by all of it, I can’t help but take a trip down memory lane
and revisit the worlds that my mother instilled in me
when I was a boy, & they are
“if you want to make the world a better place,
take a look at yourself then make that change.”

But where do we find some1 who’s been threw the worst
We must teach the old men
We must drill the resolute woman
Indeed useful things for everybody life
Will be increased
The making of not complicated things like wooden wood spoon

Aliens ruling the world?
for what are robots? If not abbots
Thats my wish, if they can do gardening
this, in my deep comma like catnap remember
Indigo we shall wear

Hallucinating with the hangovers of a drenched mope
An aware of its evident pomp
Breathing in short gasps of ecstasy

Then HIV/AIDS will become history just like Bin Laden 
By the efforts of concerned persons to soccour
A bland new world will meliorate



No comments:

Post a Comment